Manage Your Account
You’re always welcome to call or visit us in person, but we encourage members to use SmartHub®, GVEC’s self-service portal available to you 24/7. It’s a convenient way to pay your bill, manage your account and monitor your energy usage in near real-time. Get the FREE app for your mobile device, too.
View and Pay Your Bill Online
Use SmartHub to:
- View and pay your electric bill online for free.
- Sign up for Automatic Payment to prevent late payments. This allows your bill to be paid by credit card or banking account at no additional charge.
- Sign up for eBill to receive statements online.
- Access your bill history for up to two years, compare bills side by side, and print them.
- Sign up to receive text and email alerts to let you know your bill is ready, confirm payment has been received, and more.
- Make requests for tree service, disconnection, outdoor light repair, and more.
- Ask us questions about billing and rebates.
- Monitor and analyze your home’s energy usage to help you conserve energy and save money. Learn more about Usage Explorer.
Sign Up for SmartHub. It’s Easy.
To sign up for SmartHub, you’ll need your GVEC account number and a valid email address. Then click here and follow the instructions for NEW USER.
To download our FREE SmartHub app to your mobile device, go to the App store (Apple users) or Google Play (Android users) and search for SmartHub. Download the app. When given the option to search by name, type GVEC in the search box for our version of SmartHub. Then, register as a new user. You’ll need your GVEC account number and a valid email address.
For assistance on signing up or using SmartHub, we’re here to help. Call us at 800.223.4832.