This easement form must be filled out as part of any request for GVEC to provide electricity to a new location. A new location is any place there has never been electricity, including new home construction, a business or other nonresidential services such as a barn or water well. The form gives permission to access easements on your property, which are areas or strips of land GVEC uses to construct, upgrade, repair and maintain electrical lines and equipment.

All easements must be printed on legal size paper (8.5″ x 14″) in order to be accepted by the county.

View / Download PDF

company icon
If you have any questions about this form or how to fill it out, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 800.223.4832