Out of sight, out of mind is a common cliché that is based in truth in many cases. For many homeowners, one such instance is ductwork hidden within attics, walls or beneath floors.
What is Ductwork?
Your ductwork is an important component of your HVAC system. It’s the pathway the air from your unit travels along to cool and heat your home. Ensuring your ductwork is properly sized and in good working order is essential for enjoying optimal comfort and efficiency.
How Do You Know If Your Ductwork Needs Work?
Because you can’t see your ductwork, you may not think about it very often. Some issues or things to consider that may need to be addressed include:
- Warm areas of the house due to poor airflow
- AC/heating system running constantly
- Recent upgrade to a new system without checking ductwork
- Air loss caused by gaps or holes in the system
- Aged/degraded material
- Undersized ducts for modern equipment
We Solve The Mystery of Ductwork Issues
At GVEC, we’ve got decades of experience in home comfort and AC/heating efficiency. We can resolve any problems involving ductwork and address any ductwork needs such as:
- Ductwork inspections
- New installation
- Complete and partial replacement of old ductwork
- Updates/upgrades to existing ductwork for new or existing AC/heating units
- Repair to damaged sections
Optimize the efficiency in your home with professional ductwork services from GVEC! Contact us at 866.684.2359 or visit gvecACservice.com.